I apologize in advance to all of you pumpkin lovers, cookie lovers, chocolate chip lovers, and really just anyone… these cookies are SO GOOD! I don’t even have anything to say about them except – get out your glass of milk!!!
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1t vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 cups flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350. Cream together the butter and sugars in an upright mixer. After well combined, add egg and vanilla, mixing to incorporate well. Add pumpkin, mixing until well incorporated.
2) In a medium bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Add dry mixture to wet mixture a cup at a time, until it has all been added, mixing well between additions to ensure that it is well mixed.
3) Add the chocolate chips to the cookie dough, mix by hand so you don’t crush the chips. Drop by rounded Tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the edges start to slightly brown. Makes about 36 2″ cookies.