Looking to use up leftover corned beef or pot roast? I’ve got just the solution for you! This quick and easy (and so delicious) recipe with transform your leftover meat into an awesome re-purposed meal. This recipe made an entire week’s worth of lunches for my husband using the leftover pot roast from my Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe. I sneaked some too… YUM!!
- 1-2 pounds leftover corned beef or roast beef
- 5-6 medium potatoes, diced finely
- 2 medium onions, diced finely
- 4 T olive oil
1) Heat olive oil in a large fry pan over medium high heat. Sautee the diced onions and potatoes in oil for about 10 minutes or until the onions are translucent and the potatoes start to soften. Season potato and onion mixture with salt and pepper to your taste.
2) Meanwhile, chop the meat into very small pieces. Add meat after the onions and potatoes are cooked, just to warm through.
That’s it!! Enjoy 🙂